From Construction To Finished Home In Just One Loan!
Replace Up To 3 Loans & Get Up To 100% Financing With No Money Down.
The buyer may own their own land, or have their land paid off, or purchased in our closing. Additionally, we fund through the construction phase, and the end loan financing. All in one loan, with one round of closing costs.
On traditional construction loans you would be required to get a loan for the land, and land lenders require up to 20% down. Then you would need to get a construction loan, where as most lenders also require 20% down. That is 2 loans, then, after the construction is complete, you would need to do a final loan to pay off the construction loan and consolidate your land loan.
That is 3 loans, with 20% down, and closing costs spread out over 3 loans. Do you have the time and patience for that?
"The Only Construction Loan You'll Ever Need."
Nationwide Home Loans Group Is Providing FHA, USDA, & VA Construction Loans For The Following Properties In All 49 States Except Hawaii.
One-Time Close MANUFACTURED HOMES - Brand New Double Wide Homes Eligible Up To 100% On VA & USDA, & Up to 96.5% FHA.
One-Time Close MODULAR HOMES – Viewed the same as Site Built Homes, Eligible on All FHA, VA, & USDA Loan Programs.
One-Time Close SITE BUILT HOMES – Up To 100% For Veterans on All VA Programs, Up To 100% USDA Eligible Locations, & Up To 96.5% FHA Purchase.
Quickly Review Our One-Time Close Construction Loan Program Benefits & Highlights
- Available through FHA, VA, & USDA, in all 50 states.
- Max LTV 96.5% through FHA or 100% LTV through USDA or VA (not including the funding fee).
- No payments due from borrower during construction.
- 1 Loan instead of 3 saves closing costs & down-payments when factoring land loan, construction loan, and final take out loan of traditional construction financing.
- No re-qualification once construction is complete, & No second Appraisal.
- All-In-One Financing Saves You Time & Money.
- Land can be used as down payment if owned, or purchased at same time.
- Loan is 100% in place before construction begins.
- 620 minimum qualifying credit score.
- 15 and 30 year fixed rates available.
- 1 Unit Single Family residences, doublewide & triple-wide manufactured homes, and modular homes.
- No Self-Help, Seller can not act as contractor or complete any work on home.
- Builder / Retailer can offer seller concessions, possible to have zero out of pocket loan.
Richie, OK... so you've officially done something I've never seen in 22+ years selling real estate. Closed a VA Loan on 224 Acres, with a Manufactured Home. CONGRATULATIONS! and THANK YOU!!! Admittedly, I was skeptical (more like pessimistic) when James told me you were going to get this VA Loan completed. And I had many doubts along the way, because I'd seen so many VA Lenders fall flat on their faces, just before the Closing. BUT... You got the Job DONE! Occasionally, I find someone out there who has done an Outstanding Job, helping my Clients... and You are one of these! I'm now officially a FAN of You and Your Work. I would be honored to promote you and your services to other Agents within our company, and I intend to do so. I will call you when I've caught up on my work a bit... and learn more about how I can do my job better on the next VA transaction. ~Tom K. Realtor
Ready To Dive Deeper Into Some Specific Programs? Visit Any Of Nationwide Home Loans Group Sites Today.
There are 100% Loan Programs Available In All 50 States On All Of Our Sites. Enjoy Exploring Around, And Call Us Anytime!
All VA Loan Programs for Veterans
All USDA Rural Development Programs
One-Time Close Construction Programs
Manufactured, Modular, & Mobile Loans
tough loans don't scare us
Construction, FHA, VA, & USDA Home Loans In All 50 States
We are proud to present hard working bankers that deliver multiple programs, and solutions geared towards those that have been turned down by other banks, or need a true banker ready to listen and fight for your loan.